Change is Coming
We are switching to plastic cores for popular sizes of our thermal paper rolls and the benefits are there for both you the customer, as well as the environment.
Quality and Environmental responsibility. Alliance Paper manages these with equal measure in the production of our Paper Rolls.
WHY ARE CARDBOARD CORES NOT RECYCLABLE?
Cardboard cores are made from virgin material with a high glue content making them less then ideal for recycling.
Benefits of Plastic Cores Over Cardboard
- Plastic cores are much stronger& far less susceptible to crushing
- Plastic cores are made from 100% recycled materials
- Plastic cores can be disposed of through general recycling
- Reduced environmental impact
- Improved manufacturing accuracy