[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_custom_heading text_size=”h4″ text_weight=”500″ text_color=”color-509435″]Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show.
- Purchase of any Alliance Paper products over $199 ex gst is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT 22 October 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or, illegible. Entries will be automatically generated on orders over $199 ex gst between the 30.09.2019 to the 22.10.2019.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, please forward order to the sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Alliance Paper for this competition.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered for prize draw which will take place on 17:05 GMT 22 October 2019
- The prize for the winners will be 2 VIP tickets for the Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show on the Saturday the 26.10.2019. Tickets will be emailed to the winner.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email or phone. The winners must claim their prize within 2 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Brisbane Good Food and Wine Show.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15.The Promoter is Alliance Paper PTY LTD ( ABN 93 605 805 21), 24 Industrial Ave, Wacol, QLD, 4076.[/vc_custom_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_gallery el_id=”gallery-395949″ medias=”67888″ gutter_size=”3″ screen_lg=”1000″ screen_md=”600″ screen_sm=”480″ single_width=”6″ images_size=”three-two” single_overlay_opacity=”50″ single_padding=”2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][uncode_share layout=”multiple” no_back=”yes” separator=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row]